The Hologram Recombining Machine is designed for creation of Wide Web diffraction pattern shims for embossing. Pulsed energy embossing from Nickel Shims into a thermoplastic surface, enables high fidelity replication of surface relief holographic and diffractive information. The recombining system is available as a stand along unit or in combination with holographic origination and production equipments. The below mentioned specification are for Model: INFINITE – 20. Custom machines are available for specific applications.
Technical Specification of Mechanical Recombiner Machine:
- Recombining Area: 1000 mm X 1000 mm
- Recombiner plastic Sheet area: 1070 mm X 1020 mm
- Recombining Speed: 10 to 20 strokes/min (Max) (Depends on Nickel master size and printing material)
- Maximum Recombining unit (Nickel master Head/Holder) : 50mm X 50mm
- Maximum sys oil: 20 Mpa
- Working Pressure (Hydraulic System): 10 Tons max
- Accuracy of Resolution: +/- 10 micron
- Chilling System: Inbuilt with machine
- Heating System: Electrical Heater controlled by Microcontroller based Temperature Controller
- Power Required: 3 Phase 415 VAC 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 15 KW approx
- Dimension of Machine: 2500 mm X 2500 mm X 1500 mm
The Image transferring system of recombining from small Nickel master to Thermoplastic surface, step by step with required space shifting will be controlled by PC with Windows based software. All required software & PC will be provided with the machine.
[button link=”http://hologramproject.com/contact-details/” type=”icon” icon=”mail”] Contact us for more details about Mechanical Recombiner Machine[/button]