Hologram labels are very popular as they play a vital role for security in almost all possible sectors in the market. These labels are used to protect high value, high volume products and equipments from the increasing worldwide risks of counterfeit. The labels are easy to use and are a very cost effective solution against duplication. Such labels when affixed on the desired place provide a direct visual means for the final customer to verify the authenticity of the product.
Today, it is seen that that the public universally accepts as proof of authenticity only those products with hologram labels depicting depth, color and movement in an imprint. The hologram is irreplaceable in the current battle against counterfeit merchandise.
Advantages of Hologram labels
Holographic label enjoys certain advantages, which are not available in ordinary printed labels. These are as follows:
- They cannot be altered.
- Holographic levels cannot be copied.
- They cannot be adapted or manufactured cheaply from scratch.
- The unique holographic labels are able to provide covert identity and overt identity embedded within the same area of the space printed.
- From a branding and impact point of view, hologram label fixed on any packaged product extends much more shelf-appeal and adds greatly to consumers’ perception of quality.
Some Guidelines you must know about hologram labels
- When you are going to apply the hologram labels, remember the minimum application temperature should be +35 F
- The application surface must be dry and dirt free.
- After the application, remember the service temperature range of hologram should be -50F to + 200F.
- If an ID card printer is used to printing ID cards, the hologram label should be applied after the card is printed. Well if the label is applied before printing, then there is always a chance of damage in the printing quality.
- You can apply such hologram labels on the finished card after heat sealing.