Detail Technical Specifications:
- Maximum Curing Width: 1020 mm
- Roll Dia: 600mm UV Coated Substrate Roll [Unwind & Rewind] & 275 mm max. for Holographic Roll.
- Primary Unwinding Unit: 20 KG Powder Brake with Load Cell Feedback Tension Controller. [Substrate] with Pneumatic Shaft & Safety Chalk Ultra Sonic Sensor Based Electronic Edge Guider.
- Primary Rewinding Unit: 20 KG Powder Clutch with Load Cell Feedback Tension Controller. [Substrate] with Pneumatic Shaft & Safety Chalk. Before rewinding there is one pneumatically operated nipping rubber roller for impression.
- Secondary Unwinding Unit: 10 KG Powder Brake with Tension Controller. [Hologram Roll] with Pneumatic Shaft & Safety Chalk
- Secondary Rewinding Unit: 10 KG Powder Brake with Tension Controller. [Hologram Roll] with Pneumatic Shaft & Safety Chalk
- UV Coating Unit: Coating through Gravure Process using coating Anilox and Rubber Roller for impression.
- Camera Controlled quality checking while embossing unit attached
- Curing Unit: 2 Nos. Mercury UV Curing Lamp Unit [395nm] with 30 Watt. per Sq. Cm curing capacity and 1200 mm curing width before curing there is one Impression Rubber Roller provided with pneumatic cylinder.
- After curing the Holographic Image Transfer on the Substrate.
- Pneumatic Unit: 4 nos. Pneumatic Cylinder included engaging /disengaging the Rubber Roller at first and second Impression Unit.
- Machine Drive Unit: 3 nos. Induction Motor attached with VFD Unit to run the machine properly.
- Machine Curing Speed : 75 Mtr./ Min Max
- Power Consumption: 415 VAC +/- 10%, 50Hz, 50KW Approx
- Weight: 1350 KG [Approx]